Sunday, February 15, 2009

You guys aren't very good at guessing.

Are you serious? I've had a few people guess 400.00/ 600.00 but honestly...how much do you think one full suit costs? It's still tailor made to fit my body. There was approximately 64 things there.......even if I only paid 10.00 each I would still be over 600.00 USD. you people aren't very good at guessing are you?

Jenn is the closest at 2000.00 though I paid a little less than that for everything. and I probably would have paid around 4500 for everything in Canada I'm guessing. that's going to the mall to get everything (and nothing being custom fitted).

Total is 1054.00USD (Jen was a little off....but i think anyone who thinks they can get this shit for 600 is insane ;).

1. 2 pairs of silk pants (one black/ one silver) (10 USD each)=20
2. 1 short sleeve vietnamese design silver and blue shirt (10)
3. 1 long sleeve ...... turquoise (15)
4. 3 pairs of pants (all same price) (10)=30
5. 2 silk dresses (western style party dresses)(25 each)=50 (one of the dresses was designed from the Victoria Secret catalogue and the price was 75.00USD!)
6. 3 regular anytime dresses (2 cotton/ 1 I have no idea) (20 each)=60
7. 1 full slip/2 slip skirts (20 total)
8. 2 pairs of knee-high boots (1 green silk/1 converse runner red-black paid style)(26 each)=52
9. 1 pair burgundy ballet slippers (13)
10. 5 pairs of beach flip-flops (2 each)=10
11. 1 spring/summer kaki jacket(26)
12. 1 wool winter coat (40)
13. 2 best quality suits (1 brown- jacket, pants, and skirt/ 1 gray- jacket, pants) (390 total)
14. 3 cotton skirts (knee length)(12 each)= 36
15. 2 t-shirts (little nicer than a t-shirt though)(8 each)=16
16. 6 button-up dress shirts (2 at 30, 4 at 12)=96
17. 2 tieing 1/2 shirts (I have no idea wut to call these)(8 each)=16
18. 3 short sleeve shirts (8 each)=24
19. 1 long sleeve shirt (15)
20. 2 cotton halter tops (8 each)=16
21. 2 cotton tank tops(8 each)=16
22. 5 hats (4 at 4USD, 1 at 7 USD)=31
23. 7 necklaces (5 at 3 USD, 1 at 16, 1 at 8)=39
24. 5 pairs of earrings (2$ each)=10
25. 1 bracelet (3$)


Okay that's what I paid. Is that a lot? I think you might think that's a lot if you shop at walmart and get poor quality....but i was actually surprised with the excellent quality of the products that were made specifically for my body. Chances are, they won't fit your body.......my arms/legs are too short....YES no one will borrow clothes from me again! jokes. But when i get to boracay i'm going to model for Jen...and we are going to take pics of everything (well maybe not the slips). ;P
Anyway,,,talk to ya'll again soon.
P.S. i colored my hair again...red ofcourse...and cut it all off in the back...well really short anyway....just the way i love it.
i actually got into a fight with the hairdresser because I wanted it to be cut shorter in the back so that it looked like it went up and not longer so it looks straight. Mom, you totally know wut i'm talking about.

5 comments:

Why am I here??? said...

Whooaahooooaaaaa I win!! hehe.

Can't wait to see all the stuff in person when I get there. Just a few short days away now ;)

Your hair, wow!! I thought you wanted to grow it out? Post some pics plz

Wandering Ju said...

Hi! You don't know me, but I've been reading your blogs whenever you decided to post-- I found your site through Jennifer's blog.
I'm so jealous of your shopping spree!! Have a great time in Boracay!

Anonymous said...

I think you paid the "white people" price for your stuff girl! If you are happy with what you paid then that's all that matters. Still, the more you had made, the cheaper it should have been! Have a great time! xox
--- A cheap friend

Anonymous said...

Who cares if she paid the White Girl price? The White Girl price for custom-made in Vietnam is still about an eighth of the White Girl price of custom-made in Canada! She could get SOME of those clothes NOT custom-made for about that price at Old Navy, but the quality? Yeah, right. (And I like Old Navy...)

Annie-Me said...

Of course I paid the "white girl" price....wut the hell do ya think I am? Vietnamese? Anyway...I shopped at multiple stores so that I could spread the wealth around. I didn't want one tailor getting all my money. I didn't really barter a lot (a little yes) because I figure, 8 bucks for a custom made shirt? Hell yah I'll pay that.