Monday, December 1, 2008

An Octopus Delite

Sorry guys. I have just realized its been WELL over a month since I last updated. I had stuff to update, but then things went into the shitter. I'm slowly getting happy again with the help of a bunch of great friends and my loving family.

Those who don't know, I'm planning on moving back to Canada next year. I've decided that I'm not staying in Korea. I need to get some initials behind my name, and then I can decide if I might want to come back in three years or so. I don't know if I'm going to want to come back here. There are a lot of great memories but there's not a lot for me here anymore.

Don't get me wrong. I have really loved and hated Korea at the same time. I'm not leaving with bad memories, most are good :)

Anyway, I don't wanna highjack this post with my life-drama.

I loaded my pics on my computer and came across some pics with Jennipal that I just had to add to my site. Jen has been the best of friends that a gal could have in the past two weeks when I needed one the most.

These pics are from quite a while ago.

I'd like to introduce you to Octy our octopus friend that decided to take a swim in the frying pan and didn't quite survive....it's a sad story really.



Should I???????

Naa.....he's just too cute :)




1 comment:

Why am I here??? said...

I love you friend.....and I'm really really really going to miss you!!!!