Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thailand Adventures Part ONE!!

So...I made it back safely from Thailand and finally got all the photos transfered. I've just finished deleting all the blurry or horrid pics of myself (vain) and have put them all into their respective files. I will see about doing this as quickly as possible. The file upload system for this blogger site is ridiculous so we'll see how much I get done before I freak out.

Dean (my man) and I left early in the afternoon of the 3 to make sure that we didn't get stuck in a traffic jam and miss our flight. Unfortunately we left so early that we ended up having about 3 hrs to kill in the airport. We ended up walking around for a while, looking at all the chocolate that shouldn't be consumed and make-up that couldn't be bought. Ok, I looked...Dean followed. We ate like the worlds most expensive Burger King (later to realize that BK is just really friggin expensive whether your at an airport or not). When it was finally time to get on the plane, we were relieved and I was friggin tired. In total on our whole trip I think we took off about 8 times (inc. the stop-overs in Taiwan and ???).

I've never really flown with someone who was really nervous about flying. But honestly, next time I might wear some boxing gloves. Dean, my dear loving Dean, held my hand during every take-off and landing...

So, in the next few posts I hope you are able to see and enjoy Thailand and Cambodia ... if only a fraction of what we did. Honestly, the pics don't do it justice, but I'll try to entertain you with my witty comments and in site that you have all craved for the past....well really long time.

hehe...yah witty.

No comments: